Sunday 11 October 2015

1st Completed Commission

I have finally got something to show and give you an idea of the type of finish you can expect.
First up is Thrydan Wolfsbane.
I have done him to an ' Above Table Top ' standard.
A lovely sculpt to work on


And here we have a set of Beserkers completed to a ' Table Top Standard '

I am a little annoyed with myself as I photographed everything before packaging, to find that a few photos of the other came out rubbish, damn me for not checking properly.
They included a mounted Saruman and some more Uruks.
I should have taken more time on the photos as these are much better in real life.

More great things to follow and watch this space for something very big...

2 comments:

  1. Thrydan Wolfsbane is amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil. Client wanted him in clothing similar to Saruman and a dark horse. He's happy, so I am.

    ReplyDelete