Monday 22 June 2015

EFGT - Base Part 4

Bridge together at last and this is really taking shape how I envisioned.
I am still to decide on whether to attach a rope hand rail.

The below two photos show how the bridge looks from either end. I didn't want it straight and it was a bit of a challenge to get it to fit together, but thankfully I did.


And finally a view of the steep incline up to the far rock section to the left.

So the good news now is that I can start attaching figures, working on some conversions and look toward the end of this piece.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, I love your job, beautiful and realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil I really appreciate how you follow my work. The word realistic you use is what I aim for and I'm delighted you have recognised this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats big! could be a film prop. Looking exceptional Mally, great paint effect on the rocks, thanks for the tips. I will have to try the Gorrilla glue it looks like it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Paul. Painting the last 7 goblins, 10 figures left to attach then some weathering. With luck and a following wind I should be done in a week.

    ReplyDelete