Sunday, 14 June 2015

EFGT Update

Got the first platform ready. I sp[ent a bit of time throwing different colours into the wood as I did not want it looking uniform like the box art suggests.
So out came different glazes, black, strong tone, soft tone and thraka green.
I am happy with the way this has come out.
The skeletons took some picking out and once again I threw some washes at them so that they merged into their environment.

All going well so far though time is running out. I will need to start on the base and building things up. I did spend some time working out how the figures will be positioned and have them interacting with each other, though obviously there will be a few tweaks.
More to follow so keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment